Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Larger Dragonfly!

Earlier this week I stumbled upon a larger dragonfly punch by The Paper Studio!  The dragonfly measures 1-1/2" x 1-3/4".

In addition, I had to have this 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" "Le London Script" word stamp by Stampabilities.

This week I am working at my friend, Traci's, scrapbook store so she can enjoy relaxing with her family at the beach.  Ok, maybe "working" isn't what I'm really doing!  I'm playing more than "working" (shhh, don't tell Traci)!

Now I'm off to work on this week's, or perhaps last week's, Stars & Stamps Challenge!

If you want to see something really pretty, take a look at what my sister, Amy, has been up to on This Busy Girl.

Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. You're right, the big dragonfly punch rocks. Great card! Gender neutral. The background stamp makes the card! Can't wait to see what else you do with the punch and the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! So glad we finally found you a big dragonfly punch. And thanks for the link to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!