Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stars & Stamps Sunday Challenge #27 & #28

Challenge #27
Yesterday, I needed a card to send to a friend so I went to my "go-to-source" for card sketches, Stars & Stamps, and decided since I failed to play along in last weeks sketch challenge, I'd use that as my guide.  So here is my interpretation of Sketch #27.
The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's 6x6 "Nook & Pantry" collection, kraft paper and unknown brown and cream paper.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts acrylic set. Butterfly punch by Martha S.

Challenge #28
This morning, when I returned to my craft supplies that are currently spread out across a 6 ft table at my LSS, I realized I had enough scraps to complete Challenge #28 laying right in front of me.  I  actually made 3 cards with this sketch but this interpretation is my favorite.
Again, he patterned paper is from Basic Grey's 6x6 "Nook & Pantry" collection, kraft paper and unknown brown and cream paper.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts acrylic set.

Thanks for taking a peek!  Have a fantabulous weekend...hmmm, "tabs" I should make something using tabs!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're not having trouble with cutting the Nook and Pantry paper! 2 challenges in one day! Awesome job! That stamp was a great choice for the cards. It fits in those corners perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!