Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blue One! (bonus picture)

My nephews heard of this crazy VW Bug "game" where the rules are, when you see one, you shout out the color then punch the person beside you in the arm.  About the second time my sister and I took a jab in the arm, we decided to change the rules!  Now you only have to shout out the color. BUT, someone else has to see the Bug you're calling out in order to get the point.

I find myself playing this silly game when I'm driving all alone.  But this point goes to me...


Have a fantastic Friday!

2 comments:

  1. A blue bug! Be sure and check out the video I posted on FB tonight. It goes well with this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start taking a pic of ever one I see while the boys are in school so I can get points for them!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!