Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Does this blog still work?

It's been so long since I've posted anything, I'm not sure I remember how!

It's also be a very long time since I did anything crafty. In fact, I believe the last creative thing I did was to make gift card holders for Christmas gifts using a template given to me by my good friend Dixie.

Today I decided I was going to do something that involved paper, a stamp or two, some ink, maybe ribbon, adhesive, an embellishment, etc. I didn't want to pressure myself so I decided all I needed to do was to randomly create.

And I made a mess!


And oh boy did it take a long time to create this tiny tag...


But I sure did have fun! 

The house is all mine for the next couple of days, so I believe I'll leave my supplies right where they are as motivation to perhaps create some more. Maybe if I create enough little things, I will be inclined to make something a little larger, like a card or two!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think the tag idea is a great way to ease back into creating. Look at all those details! You go, girl! I love the picture of the island! Isn't it fun to make a mess? And even more fun to leave it out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!