Thursday, March 10, 2011

Personal Cards Using S&S Sketch 59

This week's S&S Sketch 59 came in very handy for a couple of quick cards I need for personal reasons.  My niece's birthday is actually today but I will be seeing her on Saturday and will give it to her at dinner.

The second is for a friend who had surgery this week.  She's been on my mind and I'm wishing her a speedy recovery!  (Hers I need to get in the mail!)


The color in the photo doesn't truly represent what it looks like in real life but you get the idea!

I would love to knock out a dozen gender neutral cards using this sketch for the East Coast Shipper, but my upcoming schedule may not allow for crafting. I'm wandering off again this Sunday and my to-do list is long.

Have a wonderful rest of the week, weekend and following week!  Make an extra card for me!

5 comments:

  1. These are so pretty Wendy. Love the colors and papers you;ve combined. It's going to rain here all weekend so I'll cover your card making and you enjoy your wandering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards, Wendy. I love the little bit of bling on the flowers. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards! What stamp is that? Hmmm... may have to borrow that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with this sketch! I like that background paper. Gret choice!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!