Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Getting ready for colder weather

Today I went to my LSS's weekly Wednesday free crop with one goal:  to help shipper Dixie process OWH cards.  At the last minute I decided to take more than my tape gun and this is what happened.

The Stamps:  Hero Arts Sentiments & new Cling "Seasons" 
Ribbon & card stock: inexpensive and/or on sale
Ink: Staz-On Saddle Brown
Falling snow:  Uni-Ball White Gel Pen (best white pen in the universe)
Snow under the tree:  White Liquid Pearls
I'm trying to work myself up for Christmas cards but it just seems too early! I know for OWH, it's not too early at all, but we're still getting warm weather here so it's hard for me to get in the Christmas card mode. So this is my best shot at a "winter" card.

Side note:  I did managed to lend Shipper Dixie a hand with processing a few cards, too)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!