Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stars & Stamps Sunday Challenge #17

Wow!  What a busy past couple of weeks I've had.  So busy, in fact, that I was unable to participate in Challenge 16. But, looky here! I have not only completed Challenge 17, I'm getting it posted 2 days before the next Challege!  Woo-hoo!

This week's Stars & Stamps Sunday Sketch Challenge was provided by Lora Brinkman.  Be sure to visit her blog and check out some of her handiwork.


Here is my interpretation of the sketch:
Supplies:
Paper -- Basic Grey "Sublime" Collection on plain inexpensive black paper
Stamps -- Inkadinkado Gem Stone Birds and the words were from Paper Studio stamp set
Button Brads  -- Probably Paper Studio as well.  Definitely bought on sale somewhere.

I really like how this card turned out and I had fun making it. In fact, I liked it so much I made 12 for shipper Dixie's stash.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful interpretation on this sketch. Love how you trimmed out the edge of the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, I love the papers you used and the bird really brings it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you trimmed the bird! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Love the trimming and the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card; I love the paper .. very very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another winner! Looks even better in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, artful and inspiring to be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!