Friday, April 9, 2010

Feeling the need...

...to create.  Sadly, I'll have nothing to show for at least another week.

I am very blessed with the freedom and ability to travel.  I've been doing a lot of that lately back and forth to our fairly new vacation home in Virginia.  Hence the name of my blog.  I tote my crafts from my primary residence to my LSS (Scrapbooks & Etc.) to "Villa Gorilla," my home away from home.  I also carry my supplies to the annual family beach vacation or any other destination I think I can squeeze in a minute to stamp, staple, die cut or emboss!

But I'm getting ready to embark on a travel first with my sis-in-law.  A road trip.  For the last 9 years we've made an annual trip to some destination and until our trip last year to Arizona, we've never even rented a car.  We've always flown to the destination then used public transportation or hoofed it once we arrived.  It was part of the adventure! This year's trip, we're driving to the Outer Banks. It's a good thing we like each other.

My plan is to be sharing some pretty scrapbook pages in the next few weeks.  If I don't do a book of some sort as soon as we return it might not get done!

I did get the chance to go visit a little bit with my fellow scrappers this evening at a Friday night crop and enjoyed every single second!

Guess that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!  Keep creating!  Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo behind in looking at blogs. Hope your trip is wonderful. Take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!