Friday, March 19, 2010

Two Challenges, one card

So here it is Friday night, the eve of the big Stars & Stamps Spring Blog Hop and it dawns on me that if I'm going to accomplish this week's Sunday Challenge, I'd better get it done tonight!  This way I will have all day long Saturday to hop from blog to blog!

I struggled again this week with the Challenge.  In fact, I struggled so much that I almost didn't attempt it.  Then it dawned on me, these sketches are suppose to strike creativity, not spark fear of what's outside the box! This is the Sunday sketch challenge...

Each Wednesday, a Midweek Throwdown is also presented. This week it's a "Stash Challenge: Flowers."  It really wasn't intentional to combine the two challenges, but I'm thrilled it worked out that way!

I'm pretty pleased with my interpretation:

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you the clever one! Two challenges in one. Well done! I like what you chose to do with the diagonal. You like order and symmetry, so the isosceles triangles would appeal to you more than the scalene triangles.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!